Return to Headlines

Enrollment Information

For enrollment information, please call the Secondary Building Office at (651) 457-9474.
A biological parent or legal guardian must enroll the child in school.  Enrollment packets are available in the HS Office and these contain all of the necessary documents to be completed for enrollment.  A records release form must be completed in order for the HS to request student records from the former school.  When all paperwork has been completed and the student records have been received, the parent will be contacted to set up an enrollment meeting at the HS.  During this meeting, an Assistant Principal will complete your child’s enrollment, complete a class schedule and determine a start date.  They will also answer any questions that you may have about SSP High School.