- Frontline Education Single Sign On
- (Aesop, MLP, Applitrack)
- Infinite Campus
- ParentSquare Login
- ParentSquare Guide
- Google Apps/Drive
- Phone Extensions
- IB website
- Microsoft Office for personal devices
- Office 365
- Staff Reporting Procedures for Emergency Closings
- District Emergency Response Guide
- TECH/IT QUICK TIPS
- EMAIL TIPS: OUTLOOK & GOOGLE APPS
- INTERNET BROWSERS
- PRINTERS AND COPIERS
- TELEPHONE & VOICEMAIL SYSTEM TIP SHEETS
- TEACHER LAPTOPS
- FRAUD ALERT!
Classroom Projector System
All classrooms in the district are standardized and have: a SMART Board, projector, speakers, and control panel.
How to reserve a computer lab or meeting rooms
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft's online collaboration suite includes cloud storage (One Drive), Outlook Web Access and a lot of other helpful tools. Users can install the latest version of Microsoft Office on up to five personal devices. Click here for instructions. Use your email address and network password to log in.
Access the school servers from outside the district with this tool. You will be able to open and save files you have saved in your Windows documents folder, as well as access shared servers. This tool has been installed on all staff laptops.
- Outlook 2016: Quick Start Guide
- How to set up your Email Signatures:
- Clutter in Outlook
- How to reserve a computer lab, cart of devices, or open room (for during the school day)
- How to add your email account to your mobile device
- How to forward your Google Apps emails to your Outlook mailbox at sspps.org
- How to make Google Chrome your default browser (so that when you click on a link to a Google Doc in Outlook it opens easily)
- How to add email account to your mobile device
The Internet Browsers commonly installed on our district computers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
How to make Chrome your Default Browser
Following these steps will ensure that Google Chrome is the Internet Browser you use all the time--even when clicking on links from email messages.
How to Allow or Block Pop-Ups in all Internet Browsers
How to Clear Cache in all Internet Browsers
There are many printers around the District that you may use for copying and printing. They are labeled by the building name, followed by a room or office location.
Canon "Follow Me" printers:
- How to print to the new printers (video)
- How to release your job from the new printer (video)
- SSP "Follow Me" Printing Guide
- How to print in color (video)
- CLC School
- District Offices (including Family Learning Center, ABE, & Community Ed.)
- Kaposia Elementary
- Lincoln Elementary
- Secondary School
What You Need to Know about your Phones & Voicemail
Telephone User's Guide
District Phone Extension Directories
How to Adjust your Phone's Ringer Volume
Voicemail User's Guide
How to Set Up your Voicemail Greeting
Voicemail Messages to your Email Account
Voicemail messages left for you will be available for retrieval on your phone. In addition, those recordings will also be emailed to you.
Review this information PRIOR to checking out a teacher laptop
How to connect your laptop to the docking station
How to add a printer to your laptop
District Expectations for Teacher Laptop Program
You will need to sign in with your Google Apps account to view this information.
How to Access your Documents & School Servers from Outside the District on your Laptop
The program has already been installed on your laptop. Follow the directions to open the program, log in, and access the servers and/or your documents.
You have been redirected to sspps.org, South St Paul Public Schools by sspps.net, a domain that is engaged in impersonation of South St. Paul Schools staff for the purpose of ordering technology items in our name and attempting, often successfully, to divert and intercept shipments.
If you have been asked to provide a quote or have been presented with a purchase order in our name, especially if you do not regularly do business with us, please verify the request before acting.
Suggestions that a request or order is fraudulent:
- High value tech items (ipad pro, elitebooks etc...) with an order total of around $40K.
- Order is placed by a legitimate name with an @sspps.net address.
- Delivery is addressed to some variation of "S Sanderson" (ex: Skeeter Sanderson, Shari Sanderson).
- Instructions may include a directive to only use a specific shipper.
- Incorrect information on requests - example: PO from South St. Paul Schools with Richfield schools as the recipient. A W9 with another vendor named or clear evidence of tampering (i.e. white out).
We encourage you to verify orders placed in our name by contacting Paul Brashear directly at email@example.com or (651) 552-5560.