Save the Date for the South St. Paul Job Fair
The City of South St. Paul and South St. Paul Public Schools are hosting a job fair to connect you with employment opportunities in SSP. Anyone ages 16+ is invited to attend the job fair February 15 at the South St. Paul Secondary Building. You can learn more about a variety of positions available in our city, apply, interview, and potentially receive an offer that day.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
3:00 - 7:00 pm
South St. Paul Secondary
700 2nd Street N
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Why work for South St. Paul Public Schools?
South St. Paul Public Schools offers competitive pay and excellent benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours/week). Flexible scheduling with day and evening hours. Work while your students are in school and work on the same schedule so you can be home when your students are.
SSPPS has a variety of positions available:
- Nutrition Services: Lunchroom Supervisors
- Buildings and Grounds: Part-Time Building Cleaners, Custodians, Maintenance
- Classroom Assistants
- Community Education/Central Square: Lifeguards, Gymnastics Assistants, School-Age Care, Early Learning
- Clerical Support
- Classroom Assistants
Why work for the City of South St. Paul?
South St. Paul offers competitive pay and benefits for regular full and part-time positions. The City also has seasonal and variable hours positions throughout the year that offer competitive pay and flexible scheduling. Check out upcoming seasonal positions for the summer of 2023 and beyond!
The City has a variety of seasonal and variable hour positions available starting late spring 2023, apply now and have your summer job secured!
- Public Works and Airport (must be 18+ and have a valid driver’s license)
- Parks, Streets, and Utilities Maintenance Worker Aides (assist with mowing of city parks and land; street/utility repairs; community event setup/takedown; ballfield prep/maintenance; and more)
- Parks & Recreation (ages 16+)
- Summer pool staff (lifeguards, pool managers, concessions, and more)
- Summer Day Camp staff
- Traveling Theater Playhouse staff
- Speciality Summer Camps
- Youth Football Referee
- Summer internships
- Woog Ice Arena (some positions available in Fall of 2023)
- Zamboni Driver (age 18+)
- Ice Arena Attendant (age 16+)
- Concessions (age 16+)
Click here to learn more about City of South St. Paul job opportunities.