South St. Paul Community Support
South St. Paul Public Schools is partnering with local organizations to provide support to the South St. Paul community.
360 Communities Family Support WorkersFamily Support Workers are here to support you in finding community resources that can help with the challenges of raising a family today - everything from food and finances to getting connected with activities, volunteering, counseling and other specific needs based resources.
Kaposia Education Center & Lincoln Center Elementary
360 Communities (Family and Community Support)
Other Resources for Support
Dakota County and Local Support
- Associated Clinic of Psychology (ACP)
- Dakota County Children’s Mental Health
- Dakota County Crisis 952-891-7171
- Text – LIFE to 61222
- Emergency 911
- FACTS MN - Family and Children Therapy Services in Minnesota
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)