South St. Paul Community Support
South St. Paul Public Schools is partnering with local organizations to provide support to the South St. Paul community.
360 Communities Family Support Workers:
Family Support Workers are here to support you in finding community resources that can help with the challenges of raising a family today - everything from food and finances to getting connected with activities, volunteering, counseling and other specific needs based resources.
Other Resources for Support
Dakota County and Local Support
- Associated Clinic of Psychology (ACP)
- Dakota County Children’s Mental Health
- Dakota County Crisis 952-891-7171
- Text – LIFE to 61222
- Emergency 911
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)