The Committee-of-the-Whole is intended to provide space for School Board members to hear and discuss district business. The committee-of-the-whole meeting is open to the public and begins at 5:00 PM at City Hall (125 - 3rd Avenue North).
Regular Business Meeting
The Regular Business Meeting is for School Board members to review and approve staffing and other official district business. This Regular Business Meeting is open to the public and begins at 6:00 PM at City Hall (125 - 3rd Avenue North).
Meeting Access: The Regular Business meeting can be accessed in the following formats:
- Televised live through Comcast Channel 15 (standard definition) and Channel 859 (high definition). Replays will be on Channels 15 and 859 at 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM on the Wednesday following each meeting.
- livestreamed online
- A recorded version of the meeting will be placed on the District’s website
Public Listening Session
The SSP School Board will provide the following opportunties for community members to address the board:
- In-Person on the first meeting date of each month according to the schedule listed below. Public listening sessions are held at City Hall (125 - 3rd Avenue North) beginning at 4:15 PM.
- Electronic form submissions are accepted on all meeting dates listed below. Click here to submit a Public Listening Session comment.
- Form submissions will be acknowledged by Board Chair and/or Superintendent on-air during regular business meeting. The Board Chair and/or Superintendent will also follow-up personally with the individuals submitting a Public Listening Session form.