Student Chromebook Program for Grades 6-12
The goals of our Student Chromebook Program are to enhance and accelerate learning, leverage technology for personalized instruction, promote collaboration and increase student engagement, strengthen the current age skills necessary for future success, and to provide digital tools for completion of assignments and projects.
Chromebook and Insurance information and forms were mailed to families in early August. Forms will be returned on:
- Thursday, August 15: Noon - 7 p.m. during Get Connected Day at the Secondary
- Monday, August 19: Noon - 7 p.m. during Get Connected Day at the Secondary
- Wednesday, August 28: Noon - 3 p.m. during Family Connect Day at the Secondary
- Students will need to turn in the student Chromebook agreement and optional insurance form prior to checking out Chromebooks.
- Students in grades 7-12 can check out a Chromebook before school begins during the times listed above.
- Students in grade 6 will checkout their Chromebooks after school starts.