Student Device Program for Grades 6-12
The goals of our Student Device Program are to enhance and accelerate learning, leverage technology for personalized instruction, promote collaboration and increase student engagement, strengthen the current age skills necessary for future success, and to provide digital tools for completion of assignments and projects.
Device Checkout and Insurance information and forms will be mailed early August 2018. Forms will be returned on:
- Thursday, August 16: Noon - 7 p.m. (break between 3-4 p.m.) Registration Day at the Secondary
- Monday, August 20: Noon - 7 p.m. (break between 3-4 p.m.) Registration Day at the Secondary
- Thursday, August 30: 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at the Secondary
Note that this is new this year:
- Students in Gr. 9-12 can check out a device before school begins during the times listed above.
- Students in Grades 6-8 will be checking out their devices during class time the second or third week of school.