Request My Transcript
Current SSP Secondary Students and Alumni,
South St. Paul Secondary handles all transcript requests electronically for the current students as well as alumni, using Parchment.com. This system allows for faster delivery to post-secondary institutions and gives the students/alumni the flexibility to send transcripts at their convenience.
To send a Transcript:
- Go to Parchment.com
- Create an account by clicking the link “Sign Up”
- Look up South St. Paul High School
- After the registration process is complete, you will be able to send transcripts
- Select the names of colleges to whom you want to send the transcripts
- Use credit card for payment when you order your transcript (current students $5.00 and Alumni $8.00 per transcript)
After you have registered and sent your transcript, the school district will approve your request within 1-2 business days. Parchment.com will send your official transcripts onto the final destination. Communication about when the official transcript was sent will be done through the email address that you provided at the time of registration.
If you have any questions about the process, please visit Parchment.com. There is a “help” screen and a section for frequently asked questions (FAQ) that can answer many questions.
Please direct your questions/concerns to:
Phone: (651) 457-9487
Fax: (651) 457-9455
Phone: (651) 457-9475
Fax: (651) 306-3661