Our district has been very fortunate that our community has supported our Technology Levies for many years. It has allowed us to give students access to their online materials for learning with devices.
This is the first school year (2016-2017) that we are able to provide devices available for students in EVERY grade level.
- Pre-School students use iPads in the classroom.
- Kindergartners-2nd graders use iPads in the classroom, too.
- 3rd-5th graders use Chromebooks in the classroom.
- 6th-8th graders will use Chromebooks in the classroom at the beginning of the year. And then when we feel they are ready, they will go home with the students so that they can use them for studying, homework, etc.
- 9th-10th graders will be checking out their Chromebooks the first week of school and can take them home when they have homework to do.
- 11th-12th graders will be checking out their HP Streams the first week of school and can take them home when they have homework to do.
For more details about our 1:1 program for 6-12th grade student devices, click here.