Welcome to the Secondary Building Media Center!
The South St. Paul Secondary Media Center is an instructional hub with resources specifically chosen to meet the educational needs of our staff and students. We are committed to building a principled learning community driven by interest, need, and a growing interdependence on technology. We strive to empower our students and staff to achieve success in the 21st century.
Media Center Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Book Loan Policy
- Maximum of five books checked out at one time
- Three-week loan period
- Students do not need a pass to use the Media Center before or after school.
- Students do need a pass to come to the Media Center during the school day unless a teacher brings the entire class or it is passing time. Please present your pass at the circulation desk as soon as you enter the Media Center.
- Be courteous and respect fellow students, staff, the Media Center facility and materials.
- No eating or drinking is permitted in the Media Center.
DESTINY Online Catalog
Click here to access the DESTINY Online Catalog when you are working IN the District. Search for items in the Media Centers collections here.
District Media Specialist
(651) 457-9439 or ext. 9439