Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2019
Friday, September 20, 2019
SSP High School Cafeteria
Members of the 2019 Induction Class
Barb Covey – Class of 1981
Tom Hammond - Class of 1952
Paul Moen – Coach
Steve Ninnemann – Class of 1979
Packer Tribute: The 1969 State Tournament Baseball Team Coach by Bob Wasko
- Participation in extra-curricular activities enhances the educational program in preparing students for future success.
- Involvement in student activities cultivates pride in school and community, nurtures respect for others and promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Work ethic, skills, values and friendships attained through activities are enduring and lifelong.
- Achievement in academics and activities influences excellence in life endeavors.
- History and tradition establish strong and stable foundations for activities and programs.
- Participants who have attained excellence by virtue of their involvement in activities are deserving of recognition.