Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2020
Friday, October 9, 2020 - Postponed
SSP High School Cafeteria
Members of the 2020 Induction Class
Dave Grannis – Class of 1984
Jerry Gustafson - Teacher / Coach
Glen Holzemer – Class of 1958
Michelle Koerner – Class of 1985
Julie Loomis - Class of 1980
Packer Tribute: The 1970 Boys Basketball Team ~ State Runner-Up
- Participation in extra-curricular activities enhances the educational program in preparing students for future success.
- Involvement in student activities cultivates pride in school and community, nurtures respect for others and promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Work ethic, skills, values and friendships attained through activities are enduring and lifelong.
- Achievement in academics and activities influences excellence in life endeavors.
- History and tradition establish strong and stable foundations for activities and programs.
- Participants who have attained excellence by virtue of their involvement in activities are deserving of recognition.