Transportation Forms

  • Daycare and Alternative Address Transportation

    This form must be completed for any move to daycare or change in daycare location by a resident or non-resident elementary school student within the attendance area of the school the student currently attends. Elementary transportation to a daycare address will be provided only if the daycare address is one mile or more from the student's school, and within the attendance area of the school.

    This form must also be completed when requesting transportation to a temporary/alternative address within the District due to unexpected circumstances. Requests for transportation to daycare or a temporary/alternative address are subject to District Administration approval.

    Download and complete the Request for Transportation to Daycare form and return all completed requests to:

    South St. Paul Public Schools
    District Office Transporation Department
    104 5th Avenue South
    South St. Paul, MN  55075
    Fax: (651) 457-9485

    If you have questions regarding the form, please call the Transportation Office at (651) 457-9474.


    Pay to Ride

    Safe-Way Bus Company is offering Pay-To-Ride transportation on a first-come, first-served basis for those students who are not eligible for District-provided transportation. Space is limited.
    The registration form and payment should be submitted to Safe-Way Bus Company at 6030 Carmen Avenue East, Inver Grove Heights, or the District Office at 104 Fifth Avenue South no later than August 3, 2019.  
    If your address is out of the elementary school attendance boundaries, we ask that you please send your Pay-To-Ride Agreement one week prior to the deadline listed below. Safeway Bus Company will try to accommodate these routes; however Safeway has the right to decline a Pay-To-Ride Transportation Agreement that crosses the elementary school attendance boundaries.  
    Pay-To-Ride Agreements received after the August 3, 2019 deadline may be subject to a delayed start. It is our goal to have you turn these forms in earlier so we may send out passes in a timely manner for the upcoming school year.