COVID-19 Information Webinar
SSP Health and Safety Coordinator, David Slomkowski shares how to protect yourself from COVID-19 at work and at home.
- Coronavirus: How it spreads, what it does in your body, how long it lives on surfaces and items
- Disinfection: What chemicals to use, when to use them, how to use them
- Protecting yourself at work and home: Dealing with people, things, and surfaces. Especially less commonly-discussed items like clothing, hair, packages, mail, playgrounds, vehicles, groceries, and others
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): What to use, how to use it, when to use it, & the limitations of PPE
- Mental Health: Things to help keep your spirits up and maintain contact with others