Online registration allows you to make payments and review your account information online with ease. You will need to create a profile on our system and then create your childcare account.
Create Your Online Account
To register for any Community Education class or program you will need to first set up your family's new account. It is quick and easy! Please follow the directions below to set up your account.
- Go to https://tridistrict.ce.eleyo.com/
- Select Create an Account.
- Complete the Create an Account form. (Required fields are indicated with an asterisk.)
Sign in using an existing Facebook account.
Add Relationships (Children) to Your Account
- Log in to your Account.
- Relationships on this Account are shown in the left sidebar Welcome Screen. Select Manage Your Relationships.
- Select Add a Relationship.
- Select how this person is related to you using the drop-down list.
- Select Continue.
- Complete the form and select the Add button.
- Select the Add a Relationship button again to add another relationship.
Note: As soon as your User Account is set up, you may begin to use the system. You may want to add your family relationships (children, grandparents or neighbors who are emergency contacts, etc.) to facilitate future registrations.