Guidelines for School-related Groups
For groups and organizations affiliated with South St. Paul Public Schools (SSPPS), distributing eflyers through Peachjar will always be free. These groups include student groups, PTAs, booster clubs and other organizations that exist solely to serve the District's mission and students, and whose revenue directly supports SSPPS and its schools may also submit flyers for distribution through Peachjar. All flyers will go through an approval process prior to distribution and posting.
We invite school-related groups to contact a building secretary to register for a Peachjar account as the first step in uploading their flyers to be distributed to our schools. To register for an account, please contact:
- Lincoln Center Elementary - Carolyn Roe (email@example.com)
- Kaposia Education Center - Lisa Boelter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- South St. Paul Secondary - America Zuniga (email@example.com)
- Athletics/Activities - Kris Nihart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will receive a welcome email with instructions once the account is created.
After your flyer has been submitted, it will be routed automatically to the Communications Office for approval. Flyer approval takes place on Wednesdays. The district asks that organizations submit flyers at least a week in advance of the date that they would like to receive approval. Once approved, flyers will be posted online to the designated school websites and parents will be notified by email.
- Basic information about the organization and event should be on the flyer:
- Event name, date, time and location
- Organization name and contact information
- Click here for helpful tips and tools to ensure your flyer is effective.
- One of the benefits of Peachjar digital flyers over paper flyers is that you receive metrics on every single flyer campaign! Metrics reflect the results of your digital flyer and can be a useful tool for shaping and planning future campaigns as well. Click here to learn how to access and interpret your Peachjar flyer metrics.
All flyers are subject to approval by the district, and must adhere to School Policy 904 - Distribution of Materials on School District Property by Nonschool Person. Please review the policy for more information.