Golf Tournament Rules and Information
Best Ball Scramble. Each golfer hits a tee shot. Team decides which is the "best shot." All other golfers pick up their balls and drop them within one club length of the "best shot" to take their nest shot. In dropping the ball next to the "best shot," the "one club length" may not take the ball nearer to the hole and may not improve the lie (i.e. from the rough to fairwar of fairway to green). This method of play is continued to the conclusion of the hole and on each succeeding hole.
Speed of Play
We only have the course for a limited time, so we must move play along as quickly as possible. Please do not spend a lot of time on extra practice swings or spend more than 2 minutes looking for lost balls. No mulligans. Please repair and replace divots and ball marks. Please be courteous of both the course and of your fellow golfers.
Closest to the pin, hole 11 & 16, wins the pot
Longest drive, hole 17, prize
Longest putt, hole 7, prize
There are many ways you can help us with our fundraising efforts:
- Participate in our golf tournament
- Donate an item or items for our raffle such as golf towels, shirts, balls, tees, gift certificates or any other items you would like to give
- A cash donation of any size
- Sponsor a hole -- $25 Silver, $50 Gold, or $100 Platinum
- Buy a raffle ticket for $1.
Recognition will be given for all donations. We sincerely appreciate your generosity.