Thank you for all of the positive feedback we've received regarding the new drop-off and pick-up process. We appreciate all of you working to make the streets around Lincoln Center as safe as possible!
As a reminder, here are the rules for drop-off and pick-up on 9th Avenue:
- NO PARKING on LC side of 9th Avenue. Cars will pull up and have 30 seconds to unload/pick-up student passengers. School personnel will be directing and waving traffic on to ensure a fast, safe student drop-off/pick-up procedure.
- NO child (even if accompanied by a parent/adult) will be allowed to cross 9th Avenue other than at the corner crosswalks.
- If you want to walk your child into LC or pick your child up from inside the building you will need to park in the lot, the opposite side of the street, or any side street designated for parking.
- DO NOT STOP in the middle of 9th Avenue to let your child in or out of the car!
- During pick-up (afternoon) only, you are welcome to wait for your child on the school side of 9th Avenue as long as you stay in your car.
News & Information
Summer Learning Academy is a 4 week Summer Learning program that allow students to practice literacy and math skills through experiential learning. The program brings in four in-house field trips throughout the program, as well as technology driven learning. Click here for more information and to register!
School meals help students sustain the energy they need to be successful in the classroom. Families and community members are invited to donate to the Angel Fund to help a student in need pay for a school meal. Complete lunches are sold for as little as $1.70 up to $1.90, so a donation of only $10 will feed a student for a week.
Make an impact at Lincoln Center in 2017-18 as a tutor with Minnesota Reading Corps or Minnesota Math Corps!
Would you love to help children grow their reading or math skills and succeed in school? If your answer is yes, you can serve as a tutor with Minnesota Reading Corps or Minnesota Math Corps at Lincoln Center!